RAUZAT QUREISHI'S "NEEDFUL" JOURNEY

Acupuncture stimulates specific points of the body as the needles penetrate through the skin to reduce pain and health issues. I can totally relate to it as I have been treated with it by one of the best Acupuncturists, Rauzat Qureishi, for a few months and have already encountered marvelous results. Acupuncture does create miraculous outcomes such as in Rauzat Qureishi’s case. Rauzat is a qualified Acupuncturist who believes in healing every person with love and the knowledge of Acupunture. Surprisingly, many times I don’t even feel the pinch of these needles as I am so engrossed in her loving and affectionate behavior towards me and all of her clients. Everyone knows this beautiful woman who spreads her love and healing hands to so many of us, but very few people know her story and how Acupuncture has healed her. 


So on the 1st of January 2008 Rauzat was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and very quickly her health deteriorated, leaving her no other option than to seek for help in October as the pain in every joint had become unbearable. For people who are unaware of it, Rheumatoid Arthritis is a long-term autoimmune disorder, primarily affecting the joints. This results in warm, swollen, and painful joints, hence requiring the patient to rest. In this case, walking had become a challenge for Rauzat as she struggled with it for a year. 

Rauzat states, “ I did everything from Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, massages and prayers but nothing worked until I discovered Acupuncture in 2009. I started going to a clinic in Dadar and in 6 months I actually started feeling better. My swollen joints started becoming normal, my limping improved and my pain started reducing. That is when I decided to learn Acupuncture as I knew that I would need it for a long time as RA is an autoimmune disease.” 
Rauzat did various Acupuncture courses in Mumbai as well as some online ones from China so that she could cure the root of the problem and not just a temporary effect of it. Thereafter, in 2010 her daughter, Shaazia,  persuaded her to extend her healing hands towards others to cure them from their ailments. Soon Rauzat started healing people from her in-house clinic and ever since then it has been an amazing journey for her. She gets patients from all over the world with all sorts of health issues such as sciatica, frozen shoulders, UTI, RA, eye issues, hormonal problems, skin and digestive issues and depression. Of course these are just some of the health problems that Rauzat cures through the practice of Acupuncture. 

As my readers know, I only recommend a product or service after I have tried it out and received amazing results. So I have been going to Rauzat since a few months on a daily basis and have already been treated for so many of my health issues such as sciatica, digestive problems, water retention, and hormonal issues resulting in fibroids. As Rauzat knows exactly which points to touch, she focused on my kidneys and uterus area to dissolve the fibroid completely and successfully did it. Also, I had been suffering from water retention since several years but now I don’t only feel light but can actually fit into clothes that were very tight for me before. Each one that comes to her clinic believes that they are in good hands and have complete faith that Rauzat will cure them completely. 
As they say, all is well that ends well which is why Rauzat strongly believes that Acupuncture didn't come into her life just by chance and it was her destiny to cure all those people who shower their blessings on her.

Start getting yourself cured by booking an appointment ASAP by  sending a direct message to  Rauzat on her Instagram account rauzatqureishi_acupunturist


 

Comments

Popular Posts